I make it a point to travel to at least 3 countries or destinations a year. This is a goal I’ve had since I first started traveling when I was 17. Naturally, people are curious and want to know how I do it!
These are the frequently asked questions I get about traveling.
- Are you secretly a millionaire? No. I just work a lot, save a lot, don’t own a car, don’t buy stuff, and don’t have student loans to pay off. I also prioritize traveling so I make it my mission to travel.
- Are you going by yourself? Most often, the answer is yes. I always ask people if they’re free but everyone around me is busy, can’t get time off, or doesn’t have money. So, I just go and make friends abroad. Life’s too short to be waiting around.
- Aren’t you scared of traveling alone? No. I am more scared of dying without living life to the fullest. If I die while traveling, I hope it’s fast and painless.
- Which resort are you staying at? I don’t stay at resorts. I like to couchsurf and stay with locals, I stay at hostels and try to travel to places where I have a friend.
- How do you get so much time off work? I get 3 weeks vacation so I am pretty lucky. Plus I take advantage of weekends. When I traveled for months at a time, I was between jobs and job hunting abroad.